Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Getting blood drawn.

December 15, 2008
Today every body had to get their blood drawn.
Cole made himself pass out, Davis went in put his arm out made and loud pushing noise and they did'nt do it yet, Ethan walked in and said I have five dollars from dad and two from Emma if I am brave so just get it over with, Ty walked in and was like my turn my turn and after they dd it he was like hey what was that for why did you do that to me, And poor Carly we could not get any blood from her because she is so fat.

1 comment:

Becky said...

We all laughed when we read how Ethan said he got money for being brave and just get it over with. We love to read your blog and hope you keep writing! It was fun to see you and your cute chipmunk cheeks. Now we will have to get used to your face again without them! We love you!